Even in todays day of innovative medicine many are unaware of the importance of understanding their immunology. In fact many doctors never even look at this fundamental building block in properly assessing their patients issues. The fact is that most of all symptoms can be tracked back to issues with our your immune system.
There are many types of immune deficiencies and the quicker you can identify that you are suffering from one of them the faster you can move on to true solutions and not just treating the symptoms.
Here are 10 warning signs that you might have an immune deficiency.
10 warning signs of primary immune deficiency for adults:
1. Two or more new ear infections within 1 year.
2. Two or more serious sinus infections within 1 year, in absence of an
3. One pneumonia per year for 1 year.
4. Chronic diarrhea with weight loss.
5. Recurrent viral infections (colds, herpes, warts, condyloma)
6. Recurrent need for intravenous antibiotics to clear infections.
7. Recurrent, deep abscesses of the skin or internal organs.
8. Persistent thrush or fungal infection on skin or elsewhere.
9. Infection with normally harmless tuberculosis-like bacteria.
10. A family history of PI.
Most Americans are caught in an endless loop of identifying symptoms, treating those symptoms but never recovering. If you identify with ANY of these above mentioned warning signs please see an Immunologist and get busy solving the cause!
Here are some excellent resources for more research!